First you have to check out your page as secured page(https). some times, it might be hacked. nowadays, unsecured pages are hacked and infected by some spywares. but, this is a rare problem;not at all.
if you don't know the exact username and password, you can get this password details by using forgot password option. or you can just fill up your security answer for question, when the gmail will asked for it.
if any other except on the above this, please inform to us. we will help with this.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Click Remove Gmail permanently under Delete a Product.
You can also choose Close account and delete all services and info associated with it
to remove your entire Google account (including your search history,
Google Docs, iGoogle page, AdWords and AdSense as well as other Google
Make sure Yes, I want to permanently delete email@example.com and remove it from my Google account. is checked.
Enter an email address different from the address associated with the account you are closing under New primary email address.
Gmail may already have entered the secondary address you used when creating the Gmail account.
The alternative email address becomes your new Google account user name.
Make sure you enter an email address to which you have access. You need that access to complete deleting your Gmail account.
Enter your Gmail password under Current password.
Click REMOVE GMAIL.
Open the "Gmail Removal Confirmation" email from "firstname.lastname@example.org" at the email address you specified as your new.
Skype allows users to make free calls to computers anywhere in the world and make international phone calls on the cheap. To call, all users need is a working username and password. But nothing will disconnect your international calling plans faster than a forgotten Skype password. Without a working password, users cannot access Skype services. While Skype does not allow users to retrieve an old password, it allows users to reset their account passwords to remedy the problem.
1. Navigate to the Skype home page.
2. Click "Sign In."
3. Click the "Forgotten your password?" option under the Password box.
4. Type the email address you used to register with Skype into the box. Click "Get Password."
5. Check your email. Skype will send you an email with a link and a code to reset your password. Click the link in the email to access the password reset page.
6. Choose your Skype account from the list. Enter a new password. Confirm the new password by typing it again in the next box. Click "Change password and sign me in."
I hope you find it very helpful. Thank you for using fixya
Has this just happened recently, or have you always had this problem? Are you sure you're using the correct user name and password? If you've forgotten your password you can request that it be sent to your email, as long as you still use the same email account that you used when you signed up for Yahoo Instant Messenger. It's always good to keep your account up to date, if you change your email address, for example, you should go to your Yahoo account and change it there, so in the case of forgotten password, the information will be sent to the new email address, instead of the one used to sign up with.
If you are sure that you are using the correct user name and password, however, how long have you been unable to sign in. Please provide more information so I can better help you.
Access a Free Yahoo! Mail Account with Outlook Express Using YPOPs!
To access a free Yahoo! Mail account with Outlook Express using the YPOPs! desktop utility:
* >> Step by Step Screenshot Walkthrough
* Install YPOPs! and make sure it is running. * Open Outlook Express. * Select Tools ' Accounts... from the menu in Outlook Express. * Click Add and select Mail.... * Type your name. * Click Next >. * Enter your Yahoo! Mail address ("email@example.com", for example). * Click Next > again. * Make sure POP3 is selected under My incoming mail server is a ___ server.. * Enter "localhost" under Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server:. o If "localhost" does not work, try "127.0.0.1" instead. * Type "localhost" under Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: as well. o If "localhost" does not work, again try "127.0.0.1" instead. * Click Next >. * Type your Yahoo! Mail user name under Account name:. o The user name is your Yahoo! Mail address sans "@yahoo.com". In this example, the user name is "hmmzl34". * Enter your Yahoo! Mail password under Password:. * Click Next >. * Click Finish. * Highlight localhost in the Internet Accounts window. * Click Properties. * Type "Yahoo! Mail" under Mail Account. * Click OK. * Click Close.
Useful YPOPs! Options
I recommend you also double-click the YPOPs! system tray icon to change a number of useful settings.
You can make YPOPs! ignore messages in the Bulk Mail folder of your Yahoo! Mail account, for example, tell it not to mark downloaded messages as read, fetch sent mail or have YPOPs! put a copy of outgoing mail in your Yahoo! Mail Sent Items folder. Access Free Yahoo! Mail with Outlook Express Using IzyMail
To set up a Yahoo! Mail account in Outlook Express via IzyMail:
* Make sure your Yahoo! Mail account is registered with IzyMail. * Select Tools ' Accounts... from the menu in Outlook Express. * Click Add and select Mail.... * Type your name. * Click Next >. * Enter your full Yahoo! Mail address ("firstname.lastname@example.org", for example). * Click Next > again. * Make sure IMAP is selected under My incoming mail server is a ___ server.. * Type "in.izymail.com" under Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server:. * Enter "out.izymail.com" under Outgoing mail (SMTP) server:. * Click Next >. * Type your complete Yahoo! Mail address under Account name: ("email@example.com", for example). * Now type your Yahoo! Mail password in the Password: field. * Click Next >. * Click Finish. * Highlight in.izymail.com in the Internet Accounts dialog. * Click Properties. * Go to the Servers tab. * Make sure My server requires authentication is checked under Outgoing Mail Server. * Go to the IMAP tab. * Make sure Store special folders on IMAP server is checked. * Type "_Sent" under Sent Items path:. * Enter "_Draft" under Drafts path:. * Click OK. * Now click Close. * Click Yes to download the list of Yahoo! Mail folders to Outlook Express. * Click OK.
Check if your password and id are correctly enter. Please check and enter it again. But if it continues follow the steps to recover your password and id. First of all, you go to yahoo mail. Click i can't access my account. Select forgot my password or my account has be compromised Click Next. Enter your I.D and code shown below. Verify your I.D. Reset your password. A message will be sent to you via e-mail. So there is when you will get your password back
@johnsymester: Why can't we just answer any of the security questions that we setup when we first created the AIM screen name? I don't want to create a new screen name, I want my old one back that I had since high school since all my old friends are stll on it.
If you are sure you have the correct password, I would start with changing your user name that you are signing in with. Sometimes yahoo seems to want the "@yahoo.com" with the user name, and sometimes it does not.
If adding or removing the "@yahoo.com" part of the user name doesn't help, go through the "forgotten user name and password" steps.
Well, if you post the pw and user name online someone will surely hack it. Go to where the login is and use the password reset link they provide. You have two options, get the password sent to your alternate email if you spcified one or you can answer a secret question to reset it yourself. If that does not work contact Yahoo and they will send you a new password. And in future do NOT post usernames or passwords online in a public forum even if you are locked out of an account.
I can't sign into my gtalk account.The problem is stuck on signing in. My account is signing in and out rapidly and continuously when i open gtalk.So I can access nothing. When I signed in at meebo.com ,it showed to check my user name and password.But i'm sure no wrong password. I already tested with captcha code.The same on the other computers.So I don't know what to do.Pls, help me to get my account back.If u have any solution ,help me please. Thanks.