- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
These are the different types of USB connections. If you look at the back of your printer, you should see a socket that will take one of these connections. I've not seen the connections for a G55, but suspect its going to be a USB A (computer end) to USB B (printer end)cable. These are very common and you can buy them at most computer shops.
Hi, I had to dismantle my HPG55 to clean the glass and found the instructions at the HP website. The link to the site is below. The instructions are very clear, and there are also photos to help you along the way. I hope this helps.
I understand that your HP G55 prints the same page again and again.
* Restart Spooler:
To resolve the issue, restart the spooler by following these steps:
1. Click Start, and then Control Panel.
a. For Category View:
1. Click Performance and Maintenance.
2. Click Administrative tools.
3. Double-click Services.
b. For Classic view:
1. Double-click Administrative Tools.
2. Double-click Services.
2. Locate print spooler on the list, right-click and choose Restart.
A progress message will appear and the spooler should be clear.
You should now be able to print or remove the printer driver as