Question about Nintendo DS Lite Console
I have bought a ttds lately and it worked the first few times then the screen began to go blank when i tried to turn it on.we bagan to wonder why this happened and we thought it was the memory.so we have now got a 2 gigabite memory on it and it doesnt make any difference.we have to it back to shops,we have shimmied it but no solution!got any solutions?
I wrote this tutorial for people who have a clone (fake) DSTT (sold in a carton box , instead of a plastic blister) which stopped working after they updated their DSTT's with firmware 1.16 . Also when you have a clone card you can make it ''genuine'' by flashing it with this tutorial. The fake .bin file in the fake/clone dstt wil be replaced with a genuine .bin file so you can use every firmware even from the REAL DSTT site.
1. Download the recovery files here : http://rapidshare.com/files/176149098/DSTTRecovery.exe
2. Open DSTTRecovery.exe .
3. Fill in the path of your MicroSD, for example . D: or E: , and click ''Install''
4. The files who will be needed to recover your DSTT will be placed on the MicroSD.
5. Put your MicroSD in your dstt , turn on your NDS and start ''FakeRecovery.nds'' (sometimes it takes up to 60 start-ups).
6. The Recovery Utility will load things, this can take a while..
7. You must press ''A'' , after a few secs it asks you to press ''A'' another time.
8. If the flashing is succeeded you'll see a message on your screen that the recovery was successful
9. Use firmware 1.15 don't use 1.16 because after a while your fake card will be bricked again.
download v1.15 at http://www.dstt.nl/download.html
So for the fake ones : use version v1.15 and never upgrade.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2010 | Video Game Consoles
Mar 13, 2010 | Nintendo DS Console
Dec 31, 2009 | Nintendo DS Console
Jul 05, 2009 | Nintendo DS Console
Jul 15, 2008 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jan 06, 2015 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
3,873 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: