Question about Nintendo DS Lite Console
I have bought a ttds lately and it worked the first few times then the screen began to go blank when i tried to turn it on.we bagan to wonder why this happened and we thought it was the memory.so we have now got a 2 gigabite memory on it and it doesnt make any difference.we have to it back to shops,we have shimmied it but no solution!got any solutions?
I wrote this tutorial for people who have a clone (fake) DSTT (sold in a carton box , instead of a plastic blister) which stopped working after they updated their DSTT's with firmware 1.16 . Also when you have a clone card you can make it ''genuine'' by flashing it with this tutorial. The fake .bin file in the fake/clone dstt wil be replaced with a genuine .bin file so you can use every firmware even from the REAL DSTT site.
1. Download the recovery files here : http://rapidshare.com/files/176149098/DSTTRecovery.exe
2. Open DSTTRecovery.exe .
3. Fill in the path of your MicroSD, for example . D: or E: , and click ''Install''
4. The files who will be needed to recover your DSTT will be placed on the MicroSD.
5. Put your MicroSD in your dstt , turn on your NDS and start ''FakeRecovery.nds'' (sometimes it takes up to 60 start-ups).
6. The Recovery Utility will load things, this can take a while..
7. You must press ''A'' , after a few secs it asks you to press ''A'' another time.
8. If the flashing is succeeded you'll see a message on your screen that the recovery was successful
9. Use firmware 1.15 don't use 1.16 because after a while your fake card will be bricked again.
download v1.15 at http://www.dstt.nl/download.html
So for the fake ones : use version v1.15 and never upgrade.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jul 14, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 13, 2010 | Nintendo DS Console
Oct 16, 2009 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jul 15, 2008 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jan 06, 2015 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
3,878 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: