a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Add a New Contact
Touch the "Main Menu" soft key on your LG phone, or use the directional keys on your phone to select the "Main Menu" option.
Touch or select the "Contacts" option to access a menu that allows you to add a new contact. Select the "New Contact" option using the soft key or directional keys. This action opens a blank contact template.
Touch or select one of the blank number fields, such as Mobile 1 or Work. Use the keypad to enter the appropriate number into the field. Add the contact name in the same manner. Touch or select "Save" to complete the addition of the new contact.
Add a New Number to an Existing Contact
Touch the "Main Menu" soft key, or use the directional keys on your phone to select the "Main Menu" option.
Touch or select the "Contacts" option. Scroll through your contact list and select an existing contact to whom you want to add a number. Touch or select the "Edit" option.
Touch or select one of the blank number fields, such as Mobile 1 or Work. Use the keypad to enter the appropriate number into the field. Edit the contact name in the same manner if desired. Touch or select "Save" to save the new number under the existing contact.
While "Speed Dialing" or "Speed Dial" is listed in its fax specifications on some sites, it appears to be a mislabeled categorization of its group fax feature as HP's manual makes no other mention of it--save to say, the "fax to multiple numbers" (or multiple recipients) feature. There does not appear to be a speed dial list, but there is a phone book feature for adding contacts (individual numbers) & groups. (The following is detailed in a more explanatory way on pages 65-66 of the user's manual (http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Officejet-5740-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/6617253/model/6617254/manuals?cc=us&lang=en).
1. From the printer control display, touch Fax. 2. Touch Send Now. 3. Touch the telephone symbol to access its phone book feature. 4. Touch the person symbol for a phone book contact; or touch the multiple person symbol for a group of phone book contacts. (Note: Contacts should be established before any of these could be added to any group.) 5. Touch + (plus sign) to add a contact/group; or touch the gear symbol (edit) to edit/delete a contact/group. 6. Touch Name. 7. Changes to contacts/groups: •Adding a contact/group: type the name, & then touch Done. ••Adding a fax number to a contact: Touch Fax Number, enter this contact's fax number, & touch "Create". ••Adding a contact to a group: Touch Number of Members, select all of the contacts to add to this group from this printer's phone book, & touch Select followed by touching "Create".
•Editing: Select the contact/group name, & then touch Done. Then... ••Editing a Contact: touch Fax Number, enter the fax number, & touch Done. ••Editing a Group: touch Number of Members & deselect the contacts to remove from this group or touch + (plus sign) to add contacts to this group. Then touch Done.
•Deleting a contact/group: Select the name, & then touch Delete followed by touching Yes.
You need to open messages and select the option of ADDING numbers or from a GROUP which was made earlier in the contact list. You can also select and add as many numbers to the 'sent to ' list by adding from the phonebook. Finally when finished the message can be selected and sent
You can send a fax to up to 142 fax numbers, using any combination of dialing methods:
- One-touch Speed Dialing (up to 32 destinations)
Press the desired One-Touch Speed dial button(s)
- Coded Speed Dialing (up to 100 destinations)
Press [Coded Dial] > enter the 2 digit code (00-99) using the numeric buttons and be sure to press [Coded Dial] before each code
- Regular dialing and redialing (10 destinations)
Enter the number using the numeric buttons or [Redial/Pause] and be sure to press [Set] after each entry with the numeric keys
After all the numbers are listed, press [Start]. The machine will scan in the document (memory) and then begin sending it to the destinations in numerical order, starting with One-Touch, then Coded and finally the numbers dials with the numeric keys.
You can also create a group if you frequently send faxes to the same group of people by first saving them as One-Touch and then adding them to a new group.
1. Display the TEL LIST ENTRY Menu by Pressing 'Menu' and scrolling down to 3. Group Numbers
2. Then Press '2' or scroll down to 'One Touch Keys'
3. Press the desired One Touch Key that you wish to program.
4. If the One Touch Key has not been programmed, follow the prompts on the screen and enter the desired information, pressing the 'Enter' key after each entry to move to the next field.
If it is already programmed the display will say "Already Assigned". Wait 2 seconds until it says "One Touch NBR" then select '1' to delete, '2' to modify or '3' to retain. If deleting confirm delete by pressing the enter key. If modifying, enter the new information, pressing the 'Enter' key to move to the next field.
To Set: Do not lift handset Press FNC button Press the desired “One Touch” Key Enter number to be stored (remember”0” for external numbers) Press FNC button to save To Dial Lift Handset 8 Press desired One Touch key to dial
press 1 for one touch numbers
press a position on the soft pad example 01
enter fax number with round buttons
enter name with soft pad letters
continue with more numbers or press stop to end.
For GROUP DIALING
Setting Group Dial:
press function 73
choose group dial
press program 1
name the program such as field offices.
press the one touch numbers you entered in the first step for this group,,,,01,02,05,08,17 etc
load document in feeder, press Program 1 key, START