Question about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S700 Digital Camera
I can't find the battery compartment and I don't have my manual with me.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2014 | Yamaha FZS 1000 Fazer Motorcycles
Dec 15, 2011 | Hasbro Furreal Friends Butterscotch Pony
Jul 23, 2011 | Kenmore 20.6 cu. ft. Upright Freezer 24092
Jun 10, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
May 13, 2011 | Cameras
The following procedure should be followed for battery removal prior to disposing of the product:
1. Make sure the clipper is unplugged from any outlets so you don't risk an electrical shock.
2. With a flat head screwdriver, gently pry the top cover from the unit. This will expose the internal circuitry compartment.
3. With a Phillips head screwdriver, remove the four screws on the
circuitry compartment top cover.
4. Locate 6 latches around the perimeter of the circuitry compartment and pry each to loosen top cover.
5. Remove cover to expose the batteries and circuitry.
6. Clip the wires connecting the batteries to the circuit board and
remove the batteries.
Nov 26, 2010 | Remington SCC100R
Feb 10, 2010 | GE 29897GE1 Corded Phone
Dec 22, 2009 | Cell Phones
Mar 30, 2009 | Canon PowerShot S2 IS Digital Camera
Sep 22, 2008 | Olympus WS-110 Digital Voice Recorder
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: