- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. You can gain entry to the preferences menu BEFORE you insert a disc. 2. Turn the system on, to get the ALBA logo. 3. Do not insert a disc, but instead press SYSTEM on the remote control. 4. When you are in the menu, you can choose the region. Another method:
1. Power on player. 2. Press Pause on the Remote. 3. Enter code 3, 1, 4, 1, 5 and 9. 4. The player display should read "COdE - -". 5. Enter the desired Region (0 = all, 1 = Region 1, 2 = Region 2 etc.). 6. Press Pause again. 7. Power off player. 8. Wait 10 seconds and then power on again.
The DVD portable player and the DVD disc came from the same countries?Ur DVD portable player and DVD disc u are using might have the wrong region DVD disc format frequencies.Like PAL frequencies only play Euroupean,Asia,Middle East,Austriala and Africa products.NTSC frequencise play only USA,Canada and Mexico DVD Disc products.
DVDs are ecoded with region codes to indicate what area of the world they are made for. These codes may be 1,2,3, etc depending on which region they are made for.
DVD player read these codes and if the disc region code does not match the region the device is made for, the player will not play the disc.
Region 1 is for USA so most DVDp players made for use in USA require region 1 discs.
Some DVD players called multi region DVD players can be set to play different region DVDs but they are typically more expr=ensive then one region players and the code must be changed each time a different region disc is played.
I have tried to unlock the DVD DP271 player using following methods, But it is not unlocking. If any body knows any other code. Please help me to un lock my DVD DP271 player.
1. Power up and press setup 2 Scroll down to LOCK 3 Press '0' (zero) seven times 4. A message may now appear with saying that the player is region free. 5. Power down then power up. or
1. Remove any discs and power up the DVD 2. Press PAUSE 3. Enter 314159 4. The hidden region code menu may now appear. 5. Set code you want- 0 for multiregion, 1 for region 1 and so on 6. Press PAUSE 7. Power down then power up
i have one kind of this model.But i never faced this issue.
in general, some DVD players wont recognise regional specific DVDs, we need to make the region free setting on DVD player.
i suspect some thing like this. Please check on philips web site the region free stpes for this particular model.