Question about Dyson Flowcheck CRO1 Front Load Washer
How do i put this right myself
1. Switch off the power using the 'MAINS ON/OFF' button
2. Press and hold the 'Temperature' button
3. Carry out the next three steps within 3 seconds;
4. Switch on the power
5. Release the 'Temperature' button
6. Press the 'Soil type' button
7. Check that a message similar to "DIAGNOSTIC MODE 123F7F2F5V127" is displayed. If it is not, repeat from the beginning
8. Switch off the power
9. Switch on the power. The fault code should have cleared
This is the general way of resetting a Dyson machine. For any fault try this first. The diagnostic number are interpreted as follows:- First 3 amount of wash cycle, Second set are the recorded faults, and the last 3 is the software upgrade version
Posted on Feb 10, 2009
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2014 | Citroen Xsara Cars & Trucks
Apr 13, 2014 | Frigidaire PLEF398AC Electric Kitchen...
Dec 21, 2012 | 2005 Peugeot 807 2.2
Aug 27, 2012 | Taylor Mobile Generator Set 80 kW, 480...
Feb 28, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 20, 2012 | Generac 13,000 Watt / 13,000 Watt Home...
Apr 29, 2011 | Dyson Washing Machines
Aug 09, 2010 | 1998 Ford Escort
Aug 02, 2009 | 2005 Peugeot 405
557 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!