Question about RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Have a folding Ultronic world time calendar, need instruction. Can you help???
How to set the ULTRONIC WORLD TIME CALENDAR 01-22-2011
1. press the SET (MRC) key. The SECONDS in the lower right corner will start to blink
2. press again and the HOUR will start to blink. And again for the MINUTES, again for the YEAR, again for the MONTH, and again for the DAY DATE.
3. when you get the number you want to set, press the UP (M-) or DOWN (M+) ARROW key to adjust that number as you wish.
4. then press TIME to lock in that number.
5. repeat as needed to set the other numbers
Posted on Jan 22, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2015 | Cell Phones
Nov 01, 2011 | Watches
Mar 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
I have a ultronic TDoo552 clock that I cannot set. HELP
Sep 06, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Apr 29, 2009 | Toys
Mar 11, 2009 | Timex Watches
Jun 14, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
2,592 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!