Question about RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Have a folding Ultronic world time calendar, need instruction. Can you help???
How to set the ULTRONIC WORLD TIME CALENDAR 01-22-2011
1. press the SET (MRC) key. The SECONDS in the lower right corner will start to blink
2. press again and the HOUR will start to blink. And again for the MINUTES, again for the YEAR, again for the MONTH, and again for the DAY DATE.
3. when you get the number you want to set, press the UP (M-) or DOWN (M+) ARROW key to adjust that number as you wish.
4. then press TIME to lock in that number.
5. repeat as needed to set the other numbers
Posted on Jan 22, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2014 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Sep 10, 2009 | Palm Z22 Handheld
I have a ultronic TDoo552 clock that I cannot set. HELP
Sep 06, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Mar 21, 2009 | HP iPAQ HX2415 Pocket PC
Nov 03, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Jun 14, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Feb 05, 2008 | O2 Xda Orbit Smartphone
Sep 07, 2005 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
2,535 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!