Question about Zenith ZN110 Remote Control
The tv is now on stand by and i only have the urs22b ........plz can i get the code to use to operate the tv.......?
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2015 | Grundig Televison & Video
Mar 18, 2013 | Car Audio & Video
563 582 515 098 584 219 104 233 223 065 471
Sky+ Remote Control Unit Programming Procedure Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
If this works try the other TV functions.
If these work then the correct code has been selected.
It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button.
Aug 20, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 07, 2009 | Teac RC-L2 LCD Touchscreen Remote Control
Mar 16, 2008 | Televison & Video
Nov 17, 2007 | Jensen JR500 Remote Control
983 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: