Question about Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
Hello Sir, Recently I found a new Problem on my cell i.e Motorokr E6...dat sometimes it automatically get switched off whenever I receive incoming messages.........I'm in a lot of problem......plz help me.....!!!!!!!
Is threre any code from which I can flash my cell phone??????
Go to your Dial Pad and dial: WWW008W. To make the W hit the menu button while in the dial pad, then hit insert->insert wait to make the W .
You should see something like:
DSP: 63343400 TECHNOLOGY
Look at the numbers at the end of the first line for the version. The version shown here is .08P.
The Following are all Generic Firmware
Change Log - Nothing has changed until 08p which includes an EQ for Real player & Screen 3.
1. Download the file Motorola_USB_Driver_32_v2.7.6 to your PC and unrar it to your desktop so you can easily find it.
2. Install a program called "RSDLite" on your PC. To Download RSD lite Click thread for the file. For trouble free installation, if you are running Windows XP, you should have Service Pack 2 installed.
3. Download the firmware file that you want to flash to and unrar it to your desktop.
4. Start up RSDLite on your PC. You may be asked to install a number of drivers (5 or 6) to your PC. Point it in the direction to the motpcsdrivers folder you unrared.
5. Put the phone in Bootloader Mode - MBM mode by turning on phone while also holding down the Camera Button and the On/off button (These need to be all be held down together). The phone should start up with a red screen and say its in MBM mode.
6. Plug phone in using usb cable.
7. RSDLite should list the phone (this may take a minute or so. If it does not close down RSDLite and restart it). Start the flash process, by clicking the button on the top with the ??? and select the firmware file to install then click ?Start?. The process will take several minutes so be patient, the screen on you phone will turn off, but RSDLite will still show progress.
8. When the "Found New Hardware" screen pops up, select ?NO? for ?Can Windows connect to Windows Update?? then select ?Y? for ?Install Software from a specific location? and point it to the motpcsdrivers folder you unrared. Once the driver has installed, click on ?Finish? on the ?Found New Hardware wizard? to continue the process.
9. You will need to install quite a few drivers ? so just keep repeating. It may ask you to manually restart the phone ? if so, unplug the cable from PC, remove the battery for 5 seconds (make sure unplugged first!), put battery back in then turn phone back on.
10. Once its fully on, go to Setup --> USB Mode and change mode from "Mass Storage" to "Modem".
11. Plug phone back into the PC using the cable. RSDLite should say "complete" or ?PASS?
12. Unplug the phone again, turn it off and on. All should be complete.
You can now restore all your contacts, calendar and tasks back to your phone using MPT. (Be sure to remove the SIM card before doing this as the recovery function from MPT deletes any contact on SIM for some reason!)
Try This This Helps
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
I did not get rsdlite from anywhere, pls help>.
Posted on Oct 06, 2012
I tried to hold the camera button and the on/off button but it did not went to MBM... please tell me what to do/..
Posted on May 12, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2011 | Motorola Mobility MOTOROKR E6
Sep 16, 2010 | Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
Jul 03, 2010 | Motorola Mobility MOTOROKR E6
Jan 08, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 20, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTOROKR EM30 Cell Phone
Apr 13, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTOROKR E6
Jan 20, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTOROKR E6
Dec 19, 2007 | Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
1,488 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: