Hi there 0xc Problems
The "Ink System Failure" error is causes by air in the ink feed tubes.
I hope this helps, If so please rate our solution.
Please perform the following steps in order:
1. Press and hold the “*” key.
2. Press the “#” key and release both keys.
3. Display should say “Enter Special Key Combo”
4. Press and release in sequence the “1”, “2” and “3” buttons.
5. Screen should say "support" R0631M"
6. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says “System Configuration Menu”.
7. Press and release the “OK” button.
8. Display should say “Hardware failure status”. If not there already, Arrow Key over to “Hardware failure status”,
9. Press and release the “OK” button.
10. Display should say “Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear”.
11. Press and release the “OK” Button. Message changes to “Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue”.
12. Press and release the “CANCEL” button as many times as necessary, so that, either the “Welcome to Photosmart Express” screen appears, or, the “Ink System Failure” screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
13. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
14. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
15. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message “USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER” followed by “PRESS OK TO CONTINUE”. Press OK. The Printer will start the “ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS”. Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
16. Press Setup menu on the All-in-One then scroll using the arrow key and select Print Report then select Self Test Report.
You should be back up and running.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks