Question about RCA RT2300 System

1 Answer

Where can we get SB fuses?

The receiver called for SB fuses and we could find them with the right amp rating at Radio Shack but only in FA.

Posted by on

  • stacky55 Feb 10, 2009

    OK, now any suggestions on where to buy Slow Blow or time delay fuses since I can't find them locally? PS - FA is fast acting.

  • stacky55 Feb 11, 2009

    Didn't think of going to TV / stereo repair shops -- didn't know they would sell fuses and stuff for hobbyists -- guess that's what Jadre is-- Has an inability to go past a microwave, stereo, TV on the curb. And does have a good rate of making them work after someone else threw them out.



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 2,976 Answers

SB stands for slow blow. If a fuse is the right size physically and the same amp and voltage rating, a slow blow or time delay fuse is the same, no matter what the markings.

Posted on Feb 10, 2009

  • David Shaub Feb 10, 2009

    You can try radio & TV repair shops, any electronics suppliers, industrial suppliers forklift shops, heating & AC shops. What size do you need SPECIFICALLY. I need the length, diameter , volts & amps. I use about 10 different suppliers for parts used in industrial maintenance. Some include precision electronics components.



1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I took my cigarette lighter out &A small clear fuse with spring came out can these be replaced

Yes, it is called an inline fuse holder. You can get at Radio shack. Make sure to get the right size so the fuse fits. The ampere rating should also be at least as high as the fuse amps.

Aug 06, 2017 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How big of a fuse should my dx 55 hp have

If your rig runs the rated wattage of 12 watts PEP on ssb then a 4 amp fuse is plenty. If you run 4 watts 2 amps. They sell the fuses in Radio Shack 5 for $2.

Feb 14, 2014 | Galaxy Radios DX55HP 10 Meter Radio

1 Answer

Where do I get a cable to connect the SB-WA340 subwoofer to the TV

Radio Shack will have that one. You will need to give them the names of the connector ends you need. This will more than likely be RCA phono plugs on both ends. You also should check the number of connectors on the subwoofer as some require two for left channel and two for right channel.

Oct 31, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders

2 Answers

Nuvi 255w-Where can I get a replacement fuse for the car powercharger? What is the fuse number?

On the plug charger unscrew the silver or black bottom tip of plug.. you can probably get a fuse from radio Shack or any Electrical supply store.

Oct 22, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver

1 Answer

How to hookup ipod to technics sb-2840 speakers

quick solution is to go down to radio shack and get a small amp.  They have them for under a $100.00 bucks. The connection is from the mini jack to stereo RCA's for greatest ease and flexibility.  You can also go to a good music shop like Guitar Center and see what they have used.

Aug 03, 2009 | Technics SA-AX720 Receiver

1 Answer

Need fuse size

AGC-7 is a 1-1/4" X 1/4" glass tube fuse with metal ends rated for fast blowing at 7 amps. You should be able to get this fuse practically anywhere. Including radio shack.

Apr 26, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Rca d52w19 chassis itc222

The fuse rating should be on the metal side of the metal ends of the glass fuse. Very hard to read amps and rating, may need a jewelers lupe. Or take the remains to Radio Shack.

Feb 15, 2009 | RCA D52W19 52" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Blown fuse

Buy at Radio Shack. 1.99
1.5A 250V 3.6x10mm Fast-Acting Ceramic Fuse

Apr 06, 2008 | KLH KL2400 Tuner

1 Answer

Blew the fuse in the cigarette adapter

I got replacement fuses at Radio Shack.

Dec 05, 2007 | Lowrance Iway 500c GPS Receiver

Not finding what you are looking for?
RCA RT2300 System Logo

Related Topics:

209 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RCA Audio Players & Recorders Experts


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74887 Answers

Gyula Lacz

Level 3 Expert

484 Answers

Are you a RCA Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides