a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
All you have to do is to re-install the program "Picture Project". Do a level 1 uninstall by going to control panel then add/remove programs then choose the program then hit uninstall/change. Then reboot your notebook and re-install the program.
NOTE: Before uninstalling, backup your photos first.
I came to the point where I had done everything, restarted, closed the program in the task manager nothing would work. Every time I would hit any key even the X to close the program I would get the error. data saving error enitity exception. So finally I shut down the computer, disconnected the battery, waited about ten minutes started back up and so far it has worked without problems. Ever since My Deluxe Invoices made their last up grade I personally have had lots of issues with the update. Wish I could go back to one of the very first versions but with the ability to email statements. Thats the only upgrade I have found useful.
I just installed illumina and I am having the very same problem in many of the illumina components. I'm not sure about the dictionary though. I have been having trouble with the Virtual Tour component especially.
The Checksum error usually indicates a data transmission issue. This may be due to a loose connection, bad wiring, electrical interference (cross-talk), a physical problem with the device itself, or a conflict caused by another software program.
* Make sure that the cable attaching the camera to the computer is secure at both ends.
* Close down all of the computer's other applications before attempting to download.
1. Press the CTRL, ALT and DELETE keys simultaneously. This will bring up the Close Program Window.
2. Highlight the program that you want to close and select END TASK. The Close Program window closes only one program at a time, so you will have to repeat these steps for each program that you want to close.
NOTE: The SYSTRAY and EXPLORER programs should be allowed to run. Do not select End Task for these programs. You will also want to leave any necessary programs running, such as those controlling a wireless mouse or keyboard.