Question about Legacy Baby Gear

1 Answer

Missing crib hardware for the locking mechanism on folding side

We have a very nice used crib with a folding side that is missing the locking hardward (It was broken.) Could you please suggest a source for this type of hardward?

Thank you very much,


Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 10,865 Answers

... to us so that we may identify your Child Craft or Legacy furniture. ... Complete Crib Hardware Bag (Refer to instruction sheet as to parts ... 2nd Day Air Service is available for an additional $7.50 on complete hardware bags. ...

Posted on Feb 10, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Hi sir how are you. Sir I have a crib but I did not know brand . The problem is that it's one part is missing.The missing part is used to hold the spring . It has 3 part but 4 is missing. I also need...

There are a few things you can do here:

1. If this is a new crib that you purchased, the directions should have a contact number to the company where it is made. You can contact them and they should be able to send you the missing piece that you require. Usually, it is free.

2. Search for the model/make of the crib on the entire crib. Sometimes it can be found on the bottom of the crib (sticker on the wood) or on the spring itself. Once located you can contact the maker by using this website as the directory:

3. You can take one of the pieces to a Lowe's or Home Depot and ask if they have the part there.

4. After some searching, it seems that the Newport Cottage cribs use the same crib hardward ( Scroll down until you get to the diagrahm that shows the crib).

5. You can contact this company. Ask if you can email them a picture of the piece you are looking for (or send them the link to your fixya question) and they should have it. They picture your hardware peice here.

Company: Products America ' 1.800.205.9642.

Good Luck!

Dec 31, 2012 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

Missing hardware

The model no., PO# and production date is located on a label on the bottom rail of the headboard. For anyone who needs this info.

Oct 15, 2012 | Bonavita Sheffield Lifestyle Crib

1 Answer

How do we put the side rail up-down mechanism together? Model 5062-0505

Products America can help you with that. You can contact us at 800-205-9642 and 800-772-1041. We will be able to provide you with instructions and also hardware if you are missing any. Feel free to also email us at

May 14, 2011 | Bassett Cottage 3-in-1 Crib

1 Answer

The siderail hardware will not lock in up position

It sounds like you are missing some hardware for your crib. Call Products America, we can help you identify what hardware you are missing and help you identify why your side rail will not stay in the up position. Our numbers are 800-205-9642 or 800-772-1041. You can also email us at

May 10, 2011 | Kinderkraft Vermont Crib

1 Answer


If you are missing the locking mechanisms, they have them at the company. I bought this for a needy family at a garage sale. Mine didn't have the hardware for suspension. They no longer have that but they do have those locking mechanisms you're looking for because I ordered a set for the same model.Their number is 1-800-544-1108. Now, if I could just find the correct hardware...

Mar 05, 2010 | Eddie Bauer Musical Rocking Bassinet...

1 Answer

I'm missing hardware part for a Berg Furniture 65.19.88

Products America does service most cribs, and may be able to help you with the missing hardware for your Berg crib. Please call us at 800.205.9642 or 800.772.1041 for direct assistance.

Oct 03, 2009 | Baby Gear

2 Answers

I need parts for a chatham lifestyles crib ?

hello I have contacted LaJobi customer service and they are going to help in finding parts for that crib :)

May 21, 2009 | Baby Gear

2 Answers

Instructions for Jenny Lind Baby Bed purchased in 1981

dear debbie... yesterday i was given the complete jenny linn nursery. i have all the parts and hardware. where were you able to find the assembly instructions? can you help?

thank you...laura

Jan 18, 2009 | Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib

1 Answer

Missing hardware to White Delta Lauren crib

Try They have many crib parts.

Apr 23, 2008 | Delta Luv Lauren 4341

2 Answers

Missing hardware

I found this website for parts replacement I havent ordered yet but it gives you a list of baby cribs that they can service. Hope its useful for you.

Nov 26, 2007 | Childesigns Carrollton Crib

Not finding what you are looking for?
Baby Gear Logo

Related Topics:

639 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Legacy Baby Gear Experts

Dorel UK
Dorel UK

Level 3 Expert

1629 Answers


Level 3 Expert

77499 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Are you a Legacy Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides