Question about SanDisk Sansa c150 MP3 Player
No words on menu, all my files were deleted and my computer doesn't detect it
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 11, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Feb 14, 2012 | Samsung S5620 Cell Phone
1. Double click on My Computer.
2. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
3. Click on Folder Options...
4. Click on the View Tab
5. Click on the little button next to "Show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
6. Click OK.
7. Double click on Local Disk (C:)
8. Double click on the Documents and Settings folder
9. Double click on the folder with your user name
10. Double click on Application Data. (That folder will be dimmed)
11. Double click on the Microsoft folder.
12. Double click on the Templates folder.
13. Right click on the Normal.dot file and delete it
14. Now you need to hide your hidden folders again
15. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
16. Click on Folder Options...
17. Click on the View tab.
18. Click on the little button next to "Do not show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
19. Click on OK.
20. Close all the open windows and you are done!
Jun 13, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
Mar 06, 2010 | JVC GZ-MG330 HDD Camcorder
Sep 28, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa c140 MP3 Player
Apr 23, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 30, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e270 MP3 Player
Sep 25, 2008 | Facebook Social Network
Apr 17, 2017 | SanDisk Sansa c150 MP3 Player
Apr 16, 2017 | SanDisk Sansa c150 MP3 Player
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: