Question about Copystar CS-1820 Copier
This happened on our little CFopy Star GS 1820 after we had a power outage for about 24 hours.
Hello sir; It can be reset the procedure as follow;
1, press and hold down these keys by order, "start', left "#",
2, press "enter".
3, enter 163 then press enter.
4, choice "execute", then press "enter".
5, turn off the power and back on.
Posted on Feb 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2013 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
SIM 163 Reset (only do this one SIM, by doing others you could cause your machine to no longer function. Also see note at bottom.
Entering Simulation Mode
1. Press the system menu/counter key.
2. Select Service setting using the up/down cursor keys.
3. While pressing the start key and the # key, press the enter key. (Maintenance mode is entered.)
4. Select Maintenance mode using the up/down cursor keys.
5. Press the enter key.Enter the maintenance item (163 Resetting fuser problem) number using the up/down keys.
6. Go to step 1 under method below.
Resetting the fusing problem data Description
Resets the detection of a service call code indicating a problem in the fusing section.
When a service call concerning the fusing section occurs, turn the power switch off and open the front cover.
Then, turn the power switch on and press the system menu/counter key to enter the maintenance mode.
1. Press the enter key. A selection item appears.
2. Select Execute using the up/down cursor keys.
3. Press the enter key. The fusing problem data is initialized. (Four service calls, namely C6000, C6020,C6050, and C6400 are reset.)
Press the back key. The indication for selecting a maintenance item No. appears.
Note: Sometimes in order to do the reset when the machine is in an error state you need to open the top cover (like to replace the toner) and leave it open until you have performed the reset.
Mar 31, 2011 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
Sep 13, 2010 | Kyocera FS-1118MFP Laser Printer
Feb 18, 2010 | Kyocera Mita KM-5035 Printer
Jan 25, 2010 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
Nov 12, 2009 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
Aug 19, 2009 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
Jun 18, 2009 | Copystar CS-1820 Copier
May 09, 2009 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
Sep 22, 2008 | Kyocera Copystar CS-1820 Black and White...
203 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: