My printer came out of the box, the set up went well but when we pressed the scan button or any other function for the fact nothing happens and I have tried calling the customer service tech assist line and all you get is a busy signal. Please someone help I dont know what to do with this so called miracle printer from Kodak that I assumed would be reliable if you go by the brand name that is. I have installed the software and nothing turned it on and off and all there is a noisy movement from inside printer and nothing prints
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Press ON, ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS, SCAN, COPY, SCAN
This will enter into Service Mode
2. Select Test Mode, last selection, use + button then press SET
3. Select #8 Printer Test, use + button then press SET
Printer will start and stop
4. LCD will shown 8-2, press + to move to 8-3, press SET
5. LCD will shown EEPROM CLEAR
Select Ink Count option 0 and press SET
6. Press STOP/RESET
7. Press ON
How are you doing? In order for scanner to work in all multi-functional printers, you must install all functions. While installing printer Sharp Ar165m, it will ask you if you need to install scanner and you must select that box otherwise it will install printer alone. Also there is an option where you are to configure the button keys on scanner function, please configure the buttons while installing. This will allow you to press scanner key on the copier to start scanning without necessarily selecting from the computer otherwise --- will appear and nothing happens. So insert the software CD and remember to select scanning option.
This reset procedure might help you. 1.Turn
on the printer
the MENU key
the COPY button 5.Press
the SCAN button then wait until it enters the service mode.
NVRAM ACCESS further OK
7.Select SET ABS-M LEVEL and set value equal to
8.Select SET ABS-R LEVEL (if any) and is set to
9.Turn off the printer
The hard drive is not turned on. enter service mode ( utility, meter count, details, stop, 0, 0, stop, 0, 1 - this should be pressed in exact succession) then go to system 2 and look for a place where it asks you about all the installed perifferals. Turn the hard drive setting on.
To use the scan features, the HP All-in-One and computer must be connected and turned on. The HP Photosmart Software must also be installed and running on your computer prior to scanning. To verify that the HP Photosmart Software is running on a Windows computer, look for the HP Digital Imaging Monitor icon in the system tray at the lower right side of the screen, near the time.
NOTE: Closing the HP Digital Imaging Monitor icon in the Windows system tray can cause the HP All-in-One to lose some of its scan functionality. If this happens, you can restore full functionality by restarting your computer or by starting the HP Photosmart Software
1. turn on.
2. Press MENU, after SCAN, COPY and again SCAN - your are in a service mode.
3. Change NVRAM ACCESS and press ОК.
4. Change SET ABS-M LEVEL and set value to zero.
5. Change SET ABS-Р LEVEL (if this function not hide) and set value to zero. If this function not presents, go to next step
6. Turn off printer by a power button.