Question about Sharp R-320H Microwave Oven
First, if you know you got power to your outlet, then the next step would to be to remove the screws and the outside cover of the microwave, there will be a glass bus fuse inside. these have a tendecy to blow out after several uses. I have a feeling your fuse is blown.
If the fuse is not blown, then the motor may be burnt out BUT CHECK THE FUSE FIRST.
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2015 | Magic Chef Microwave Ovens
Mar 26, 2013 | GE Microwave Ovens
Feb 06, 2013 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 14, 2010 | Sharp R-1480 Microwave Oven
Nov 29, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Aug 08, 2009 | Kenmore 62622 Microwave Oven
Jun 08, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Mar 11, 2009 | Goldstar MV-1501 Microwave Oven
Jan 20, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!