In Quantum of Solice, the control buttons didn't work properly when fighting the baddy in the bell tower, after eventually getting through to the next level through sheer luck and much vino, the up and down control is working in opposite. That is you move the joystick up to point down and vice versa. Any ideas????
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
it\'s a mad katz controller i had about 15 of these growing up for my game systems; not only did they break easy but 2 of them came non working themself. buy a cheap 360 controller online and scrap mad katz :)
This is called a hard reset. if it works, please rate/vote Thanks!
1. Power Off the PS3 via the power switch in back and power back on w/switch.
2. Hold Power Button on the Front until you hear 3 beeps.
3. Then go through the initial setup and then run a full Format via System > Format. (will take approx 3 1/1 hours). You may need to have our AV cables ready if your using HDMI (in case HDMI isn't detected after initial reset).
4. Restore your backup you made prior to doing factory/hard reset (optional, if you created a backup).
Press the red button by where the batteries go in the remote and the red button by the memory card slot together and they should find each other and synchronise properly. If they ever lose synchronisation again just repeat the process.
The Wii-mote probably just needs to be synchronized to your Wii. Open the battery compartment on the backs of your remotes and the front SD card slot on your Wii. Push the red SYNC button on the Wii and then the little red button on your Wii-motes (both of them) and they should sync to your console.
It's not the t.v. or the Xbox. It's the t.v. cords, maybe, Try and buy new ones or just take them back to gamestop and tell them the problem. They may try new ones or try the old pair on the xbox they have. If it is the cords then they give u new ones 4 free. But if that isn't the case just buy a new one. If tthat doesn't work I dont know what 2 tell .
ts a problem with the latest download update. sorry to say but its a
job for sony as long as its still under warranty. just phone them up
explain the probs your having and they will send you a new (normally
reconditioned) unit out. sony's replacement service is very good.