Question about GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
The blades do not seem to be cloged or stuck
Hi this is techcrazy
possible solution to your problem may be
1. No power to outlet (overload or fault in microwave or other appliance).
2. Blown main fuse - likely due to other problems.
3. Open thermal protector or thermal fuse.
4. Defective controller or its power supply.
5. Clock needs to be set before other functions will operate (some models).
Hope this solution helps you
pleae do rate me on this solution
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Apr 24, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 23, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 14, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 13, 2011 | Whirlpool MH3184XP Microwave Oven
Dec 07, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Aug 29, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Dec 12, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 15, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: