Question about Kenmore 15944 Top Load Washer
The washer fills fine on start of cycle, but only a trickle when filling during rinse. I have cleaned incoming filters. Is there an internal filter that needs cleaning?
For low water volume - or "Trickling" effect...
1. Turn off the water supply to both hoses.
2. Remove hoses (one at a time so you don't get them confused)
3. On the washer side - look for a removeable screen inside where you just removed the hose.
4. Using a small screwdriver - pop out the screen and reverse-flush it/clean it. It will likely be full of sediment and calcium deposits from your pipes.
5. Replace the inlet screens.
6. Re-fit the hose to the machine.
7. Turn on water supply valves.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2010 | Kenmore 3.2 cu. ft. Plus Top Load Washer
Nov 18, 2009 | Kitchen Ranges
Jul 11, 2009 | Whirlpool LSR8433K Top Load Washer
Jul 08, 2009 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Mar 24, 2009 | Kenmore 3.2 cu. ft. Plus Top Load Washer
Jan 10, 2009 | Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer
Oct 12, 2008 | Kenmore 24902 Top Load Washer
Sep 19, 2008 | Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: