Re: How do I plug in the Sony cybershot camera into my...
You can not feed or save direct video out put of TV in to camera to put it on youtube.com You need to mount camera on tripod focusing TV screen and start recording to make movie clip to upload it to youtube.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I don't know how long you had this problem nor when it started. I don't know that it is a poblem, and I don't know if it can be fixed. Too many variables: the camera, the USB plugs, the USB cable, the software, the possible interference, and so on.
Have you tried to upload the pictures and videos using a card reader?
1. Download Video Download Studio, install it.
2. Go to the interface, you can download (Automatic capture) the YouTube video there directly. Tab Download to Convert, you can also click "Add" button to upload the videos from computer. You can also edit video by trim and crop functions.
3. After the video display on the Video Download Studio, click "Profile" and choose "General video", then select an MP4 format. Set destination file, clicking Convert button to complete the task.
Not only convert video to MP4, but also support batch conversion. Safe and easy to operate. No Viruses, No Spyware, No Adware. Do not hesitate. Have a try!
Have you made sure that the spekers are pluged in? if not, PLUG THEM IN! if they are, make sure the volume is ALL THE WAY UP. If its not, then TURN IT UP!!! if it is, then i have no idea. =) lol (sorry)
It seems to me that if you can hear audio on TV, that means the microphone is functioning correctly. As to hearing audio from the camera I am not sure whether you can do that. Does the camera have an ear-plug to connect an external headset?
I successfully replaced broken Sony Cybershot LCD screen myself. I purchased replacement screen on e-bay for less than $30, including shipping. Then I found a recording on how to replaced this screen on Youtube. In addition I recorded replacement with a camcorder to make sure that I put all parts back where they suppose to be. It was more than a year ago, and my camera works beautifully still.