Question about Grindmaster Pourover Brewer - 18
I recently inherited this coffee maker and would like to use it at my church. There are switches for the warmers, but no switch for brewing the coffee. Help - how do I make coffee?
COFFEE PREPARATION PROCEDURES
1) Place filter into brew basket.
2) Put the proper amount of coffee into the filter.
3) Slide the brew basket into holder.
4) Place empty decanter on warmer located directly under the brew basket and turn corresponding warmer switch ON.
5) Pour decanter of fresh water through pour-in opening at top of brewer.
6) Hot water will be delivered through the sprayhead. This distributes the hot water evenly over the coffee bed within the brew basket. The coffee will drain from brew basket into the container below.
7) Red light indicates warmer is ON.
8) Before brewing next pot, remove brew basket from brew rails and dump filter into waste basket.
Please rate this a fixya
Posted on Feb 08, 2009
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2014 | Bunn Commercial Bunn My Cafe Pourover...
May 09, 2013 | Home
Mar 05, 2013 | Bunn BX-B 10-cup Home Pourover Coffee...
Feb 15, 2011 | Bunn VPR Coffee Maker
Aug 12, 2009 | Bloomfield E-Max 2012 Coffee Maker
Jul 14, 2009 | Bunn (VPRBUNN) 12-Cup Coffee Maker
Mar 05, 2009 | Bunn A10 Coffee Maker
Dec 09, 2008 | Grindmaster Coffee Makers & Espresso...
Sep 06, 2006 | Faberware FCP412 Coffee Maker
247 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: