- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The operation manual is available for free download from Samsung at this site:
The answer to how to lock and unlock is on page 15 of the manual. It's instructions are:
1. Press the '0' button, the display will show:
"PRESS 1- DEMO 2-CHILD LOCK"
2. Press the "2" button, the display will show:
3. Press the start button and the display will show "LOCK" then returns to the time of day.
At this point the microwave can't be used. To unlock, just repeat steps 1-3.
Hope this helps
Go to Samsung.com. Then go to products and then to your microwave. they have all the instructions for every thing they make. If still cant find it, go to contact page and 1-800 number and ask them how to get a new instruction book they should be able to direct you.
1 Press the Sound button. The display shows "ON".
("START" will flash)
2 Press the Sound button to turn the volume off. The display shows:
"OFF".("START" will flash)
3 Press Start. The display returns to the time of day.
Lastly, you can find a copy of the manual here: