Question about Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The booklet says to check for paper jam, there is no paper jam, I had lost electrical power durning the day and when I noticed the light it was blinking. Worked fine before losing power. Maybe AC adapter?? any help would be appeicated
Hi! Are you still looking for that Adapter? I have it. If you are still intersted, please call me (Ray) at: (416) 752-7600 or (416) 633-1014. Or send me an email to: email@example.com I was about to post that AC (Part No.: 21D0315)on ebay! (We are in Toronto canad)
Posted on Jan 17, 2007
Paper jams can be real or false. The all-in-one may report a paper jam when there is not any jammed paper, however, the solution to a real paper jam or a false paper jam is the same. Up-grading the printer firmware could also fix this kind of issue, however I would appreciate if you try the steps below before you up-grade the printer firmware.
To fix the paper Jam errors please try the following steps:
1. Confirm that no foreign materials are inside the machine.
2. Confirm that usable paper is set.
3. Confirm that the paper is set properly.
4. Confirm that recommended paper is used, and the number of sheets set does not exceed the required limit.
5. Disconnect the printer power cord as well as the printer cable form the printer.
6. Turn the printer upside down and shake the printer in order to remove any obstacle which is stuck inside the printer causing the paper jam error.
Open the printer cover and remove the cartridges and check carefully if there is any small piece of paper which is stuck inside, if so carefully remove it.
7. Disconnect the printer power cord and press and hold the power button on the printer for about 15 to 20 seconds( this will release the flee power) and reconnect the printer and check.
If the above mentioned steps do not fix the issue please up-grade the printer firmware form the Support.dell.com web site. However make sure that you do not turn off either your printer or computer when you are downloading and installing the printer firmware.
Alternately you can also try to download the and install the printer drives form the support site if the paper jam message is being displayed on the computer’s screen but not on the printer’s LCD screen.
Should you require any further assistance regarding the printer or even any other computer related issue please feel free to contact me I will be more than glad to assist you.
Posted on Jan 31, 2008
can you please open again the cover of your printer and double check maybe there was still paper inside even a tiny paper will caused a problem.
Posted on May 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
In Windows 2000, click Start® Settings®
Jan 19, 2011 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 13, 2010 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 07, 2009 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 01, 2008 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 26, 2008 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 09, 2008 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 31, 2008 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 01, 2008 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 09, 2008 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
247 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: