Question about Dell (08701) Sound Card
While removing some programs, I inadvertently uninstalled audio on my dell lattitude 800 and have no sound at all... I don't seem to be able to install soundmax proper driver for my pc windows XP SP3 with dell mothereboard card
First I'd try to install the latest driver:
1. Go to http://support.dell.com
2. Click on "Drivers and Downloads"
3. Your best option is by using the service tag code (usually on the bottom of the laptop), but if you can't locate it, use the select by model option.
4. Click the plus next to Audio
5. Download the newest driver and install.
6. After installation, reboot and see if it worked.
Posted on Feb 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Dec 10, 2010 | Dell (8H390) Sound Card
Jun 22, 2010 | Dell (8H390) Sound Card
Oct 07, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2009 | Dell Optiplex X150 Chassis USB/Audio Board...
Feb 22, 2009 | Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1...
Feb 21, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jan 27, 2009 | Digidesign Mbox External Sound System
Feb 14, 2008 | Creative Labs System Pull Creative...
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: