- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi first of all after inserting Inserting Sim Card and power on your phone,,a message will prompt you to select "Start up phone without Sim Card" select NO. If there is no any option displays a there might be something wrong with Sim card related components.So try to clean the sim card slot.Otherwise you need to visit mobile repairing shop.Thank you
1. Power down the Nokia cell phone before inserting the SIM card. If the phone is on when you insert the SIM card, it may not detect the newly placed device. 2. Insert a SIM card from your specific wireless provider. If you are attempting to insert the SIM card of a different company, your Nokia phone may not properly detect or use the equipment. 3. Slide the SIM card completely into the SIM card port on your Nokia cell phone. If the card is not pushed in all the way, your phone will not detect the information.
1) loose sim card. try removing your sim card and place it again securely to the slot. 2) defective sim card. try replacing another sim and see if it works. 3) bad terminal contact. if you can manage to see your sim card terminal in the phone, try checking it if their is no abnormalities in it. 4) the worst is that it has a defective sim card IC. (rare case)
1. Restart the phone.
2. If it doesn't take care of the problem, remove the sim card, re-insert it and start again.
3. If still there is a problem, you need to call Nokia's helpline. They will guide you with software code's used to reset the phone.
4. If still no go, there is a hardware problem, take it to the service center.
Have a great day! :)