Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The printer posts an E 3 message but there isn't any paper in the printer. The printer also will not feed the paper through.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2013 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Jan 07, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Please follow the following steps.
1) Turn off the printer.
2) Shutdown the PC to which the printer is connected.
3) Remove the USB/Serial cable through which the printer connects
to the PC.
5) Now, reconnect the USB/Serial cable and switch ON the PC (only
PC and not the printer).
6) Let the PC boot up and login to windows.
7) Now, switch on the printer, PC should detect the printer automatically now.
Dec 05, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 16, 2011 | Canon imageRUNNER 2200
Apr 11, 2011 | Samsung SCX4623F Laser All-in-One Printer
Sep 19, 2010 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 10, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo RX600 All-In-One InkJet...
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: