An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: Can anyone help me to get the phone security code
1. Press the # key
2. Press the * key 3 times - this will produce a 'P'
3. Press the * key 4 times - this will produce a 'W'
4. Press the * key twice - this will produce a '+'
5. Enter in: CODE 1
6. Press the * key twice - this will produce a '+'
7. Press number 1
8. Press the # key
9. "Sim restriction off" or "Phone restriction off" should briefly
appear on the screen and the handset will re-set itself
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
turn off your phone.when you switch it on hold the *,green and 3 button simultaneously .remember *(star),green and 3 button. hold these three buttons and switch on your handset, it will be formatted without the lock code option.your lock code will turn to default. good luck
Sir please tell me the security code of N 73 The
serial number is 357652016479476 my girlfriemd used my nokia n73 phone and changed the security code on
it now i can not put a sim card or put the usb cable from the phone to
the pc because as soon as i turn on the phone it ask me for the lock
code.. can you please help my imei number is 357652016479476
hi i can help you but i need your phones imei number its located on back of phone under battery its 15 numbers long and will look like 123456/12/123456 once i have that code i can then get the master unlock code for you this will then reset the security code to what it was when the phone was purchased ok so ill wait to hear from you. Most unternet sites charge for this service but as i dont pay i dont charge speak soon