Question about Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Forgot Lock Code for Nokia N73
imei No. 353548021547519
Please Help Me
1. Press the # key
2. Press the * key 3 times - this will produce a 'P'
3. Press the * key 4 times - this will produce a 'W'
4. Press the * key twice - this will produce a '+'
5. Enter in: CODE 1
6. Press the * key twice - this will produce a '+'
7. Press number 1
8. Press the # key
9. "Sim restriction off" or "Phone restriction off" should briefly appear on the screen and the handset will re-set itself
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Aug 23, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Feb 01, 2008 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!