Re: Remote Control
I'm trying to set-up my remote control to my TV and I can't because I lost the instruction book.
Please help me with the...
Pioneer remote XXD3086:
1. While pressing the Receiver button, press and hold the 1 button. LCD shows SETUP.
2. Press the Milti Control button for the component you want to control. LCD displys the component (for example, TV/Sat).
3. Use left and right cursor buttons until the LCD displays Preset. Press Enter to select Preset.
4. Use up and down cursor buttons to select the first letter of the brand name of your component. Press Enter. For example, select P for Pioneer.
5. Use up and down cursor buttons to select the manufacturer's name from the list. Press Enter.
6. Use up and down cursor buttons to select the proper code from the list. DONT press Enter yet.
7. Try out the remote control. For example, switch the component on or off by pressing Source. If it doesn't seem to work, select the next code in the list (if there is one).
8. Press Enter to confirm. LCD displays Ok.
VSX-915 model only:
Instead of selecting Preset above, select Learn. Point the two remotes at each other, press the button that will be doing the learning, press the corresponding button on the other remote that is teaching. Press the Receiver button to exit.
Apr 27, 2008 |
Pioneer DVR-107D DVD±RW Burner