Hi i have acer aspire 4530 and i m installing a 64bit windows in it but the prob is tht in its DVD(the one which came with laptop) there are only 32bit Driver...so can u please tell me from where can i download drivers (64bit) for it... please give me the download link of drivers for Windows Vista and Windows 7 both...
Hi, Acer Aspire 5610-4648 PC Notebook main problem is Web Cam Problem, Windows XP Problem etc. For these problem you can visit a link by just Click Here . For any other problem with this Notebook you can Click Here
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Download the drivers from the Acer WEB site. Make sure you
select the model of your laptop and the XP or Vista version of the drivers you
that require and it matches the Windows version that is installed on your
laptop. Use this link to get to the Acer support: - http://www.acersupport.com/drivers_download.aspx
Is the driver for the Crystal Eye WEBcam installed, enabled and working? If not then download the drivers from the Acer WEB site Make sure you select the model of your laptop and the XP version of the drivers you that require matches the Windows version that is installed on your laptop. Use this link to get to the Acer support: - http://www.acersupport.com/notebook/index.html
1) Get SATA drivers for Windows (whatever flavour you use) For you who want to get driver AHCI for Acer 4530, the driver can be download here: http://rapidshare.com/files/196616727/Driver_AHCI_Acer_4530_-_Windows_XP.rar
2) Control Panel, Add New Hardware. 3) Yes, already connected, browse to the bottom, hit “add a new device” 4) No, point it to the directory of your SATA drivers 5) Choose your driver from the list that returns. (Mine was the nVidia SATA controller) 6) Uninstall other standard IDE controllers (Not Primary nor Secondary) 7) Reboot and enter your BIOS 8) Change to AHCI mode 9) Boot to Windows… , if you success you will not meet the Blue Screen and Windows will install and find the driver automatically. 10) Windows wants to reboot. Do that. 11) Go to Device Manager and then uninstall the AHCI controller that you installed (there will be two or more now, but must Uninstall the one with the exclamation mark) 12) Success!
If your laptop is the 4520, you need to download and install one of the wireless drivers (last 2 on the list) from http://www.laptops-drivers.com/acer-notebooks/free-download-driver-acer-aspire-4520.html (Check to see which one your laptop has, in Control Panel/System/Hardware/Device Manager.
If it's the 4530, look here http://seoroot.com/blog/driver-downloads/acer-aspire-4530-and-acer-aspire-4520g-windows-xp-drivers-download.html
I think that the most likely problem here is the driver/software of the webcam, which is the acer crystal eye webcam. You should just uninstall the software from Add/Remove Program (Windows XP) or Programs and Features (Windows Vista).
When you open the page by default it should show the Drivers tab. Under the tab there are items you can choose from: Select Product Type, Select Product and Select Download. You first need to click on the "Select a Product Type" choose there Notebook. Then it will goto the next item which is "Select Product" choose there the model of your laptop which is an Aspire 4530. Then it will automatically goto the "Select Download" and it will show all the possible drivers you can download including the webcam drivers (acer crystal eye webcam) and they are labeled either for Windows XP or Windows Vista. So pick the one you need.