- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. open computer 1. open a browser(example: internet explorer, mozilla firefox,etc) 2. type in the address bar: yahoomail.com then press enter 3. click "Create a new account" button 4. you will be on a page with several boxes to type personal informations: Full name, Gender,etc. 5. Next Category would be the "Select ID and Password". Take note of this, because you will use this everytime you sign in to mail.yahoo.com. ID: can be any name(ex.
ID:johnsmith @:select yahoo.com password:hello1234567890-->input twice). If you see a Check availability of this ID(or just check)-- click it. should be available. if not, try
another ID(ex. johnsmith2011) 6. Next category will be alternate and security questions, in case you forget your username and password, you will be asked to answer these questions. 7. Verify you registration: just type the code shown(usually letters and numbers). this is just to make sure that you are a human not bot 8. Click Create my account 9. there might be intermissions and ads after this. If you see No,thanks(or take me to my mail) button click it. 10. you've successfully created an account. enjoy!
If you forget your Yahoo password
click on the link below https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot
you will be asked for an alternative email address
to which a reset link will be sent.
If you don't have an alternative email
you will be asked the 2 secret Q's to which you must answer
"old accounts may only have 1"
you will then be asked for a new password
and thats it.
when you log on to yahoo mail,simply click on forget password.Then u'll be ask some of the securities questions...These questions were asked to you ehrn you were creating your mail so be sure to answer them coorectly then you will be able to reset your password and login your mail
Did you used other pc or laptop? If you used another pc or laptop, it is normal to ask you again about your username and password unless you will select the option whenever you will sign in the "log me in for 2 weeks etc".
This can be one of two things, generally. Either your browser is clearing the cookies (or you are), or your account information is set to ask for your password more frequently.
(1) Your password for Yahoo! is saved through a browser cookie. Therefore, if your browsers' cookies are cleared, you will be prompted to enter your password back in next time.
(2) Go to your Options, then Mail options. Then go to your account information and sign in if needed. Towards the middle of the page, there should be an entry for Prompt for password, which you can edit. If it's less than 2 weeks, then you will be prompted for your password as often as it says.
Also, if you log out of your account, you need to log back in each time.
Hope this is of help. Please don't forget to rate this solution and have a good evening. :)
This isn't Yahoo it is a solution site for Yahoo mail problems. No one here will be able to give you your password. When you signed up to Yahoo you were asked security questions in case you forget your username or password. Under your Yahoo login there should be an option that says I forgot my password, click on it and follow the instructions