Question about Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
I have an Acer Aspire 4520 laptop. I have a weird problem. My battery doesn't charge when the laptop is powered On. But it does when the laptop is shutdown.
When the laptop is shut down, the Battery charging indicator starts glowing orange, even when the power socket has not been connected. When I start my laptop then the LED stops glowing and the battery stops charging.
My acer 4520's battery is not holding its charge? what should i do? what voltage should the battery be?
Posted on May 03, 2010
To solve it, you should know where the problem lies, battery, adapter, or laptop? so please try 3 ways,
1. try the battery on other laptop,
2. try to use a new battery on you laptop,
3. change a good adapter.
Posted on Feb 13, 2009
Replace the battery of lappy
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2011 | Acer Aspire 4520-5950 Laptop
May 15, 2011 | Acer PC Laptops
Jan 07, 2011 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
You may have a bad DC connection:
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Dec 27, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Sep 26, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Mar 26, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4520 Notebook PC
Nov 27, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Sep 08, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Apr 14, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Jul 29, 2008 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
1,026 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: