a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Subscribe Mobile Internet for your mobile 2. Save the settings in your phone 3. Check whether you are able to browse websites in your phone
Steps: Connecting using USB Cable 1. Download PC suite for your mobile from below link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/detail/supportPrdDetail.do?menu=SP01&prd_ia_cd=01013000&prd_mdl_cd=&prd_mdl_name=GT-C3303K&prd_ia_sub_class_cd=P
2. Install the PC suite 3. File --> New connection --> Choose USB 4. Fill the necessary details 5. It will be asking for a dial number or phone number 6. Get this from your telecom provider 7. Click on connect button to get connected to internet
u can transfer these by using blue tooth. first select ur numbers and then click option and select send via bluetooth. but first active ur bluetooth ur both mobile. and the other way to transfer ur no in pc by cable connection or usb connection. thanks.
You didn.t mention if you have the software installed that is needed to access the phone via usb cable. Motorolla,.LG, Nokia and all the phones I have dealt with use their own proprietary software usually available from their respective web sites. The USB cable won't work without the phones software.