An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: camera settings on a nikon d2x
I'd like to introduce you to your manual via download. The download is 18.5 megs large. Go to page 133 and visit the two button reset page. It's available for download from: http://www.starbatteries.com/index.html. Look at camera manuals and have fun.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You only can do little when you want to "reset" some settings. Like restoring default settings (page 58 of the manual) You can put back the shooting menu (Page 152 of the manual) and reset custom settings (Page 157 of the manual) If something went wrong while updating the firmware, you should try to contact the service centre closest to you.
Did you try to reset the camera to factory settings?
Won't work, does that mean everything stays out? Or you can't make a picture and still view pictures you made? Is there an error in the display, like fEE. That would be caused by the sensor, looking if your diaphragmatic setting on the lens is locked on the smallest aperture.
Could be dust, or worse the sensor is damaged. Then the camera must be repaired.
turn camera on, turn upper dial to setup, have the display on, use the up/down arrows on the back of the camera to click to RESET ALL, use the side arrow to to click to the reset box, either NO or RESET.
to reset the D2x to its default settings:
1. press the Menu button.
2. scroll to the Custom Settings Menu (the pencil icon in the left column).
3. press the right side of the multi-selector to move the highlight into the menu.
4. scroll to Menu Reset.
5. press the right side of the multi-selector to move into the Reset CSM Menu window.
6. scroll to Yes.
7. press the right side of the multi-selector to reset the camera to its default settings.