Question about Nokia 6650 Cellular Phone
My 6650 (two minutes out of warranty) sets off store alarms when entering or exiting the buildings. I'm referring to those anti-shoplifting gateways at the entrances.
AT&T says, yes, they have heard of this but have no solution since my phone is past the 30 day warranty period.
Nokia USA was equally useless.
You need to run it over the demagnatising scanner like in walmart when you check out it still has a magnetic strip in it
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2012 | Watches
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
Jan 14, 2012 | Watches
Jan 09, 2010 | GE 74801 Clock Radio
May 09, 2009 | Casio G-Shock G2600 watch
Apr 27, 2009 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
Apr 16, 2009 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
Nov 18, 2008 | Casio G-Shock GW500A-1V Wrist Watch
Aug 08, 2008 | Casio G-Shock G510D-1AV Wrist Watch
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!