Question about Acer TravelMate 2700 Notebook
I have a travelmate 2700 (acer). My dvdrw does not work at all, it may be corrupt what can I do?
1) Close all open programs
2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders
4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.
5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
7) Reboot your computer
8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Dec 24, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 07, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Nov 20, 2007 | Computers & Internet
Oct 15, 2007 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Dec 27, 2011 | Acer TravelMate 2700 Notebook
1,064 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: