Question about Pacific Image PrimeFilm 1800u Film Scanner (35 mm)
On my PrimeFilm 1800u, the cyberview SF-interface screen appears for a split second, and then disappears; this prevents me from cropping the photos. I can only edit color, etc from the cyberview main menu.
Does anyone know how to resolve this?
CyberView X - SF USER INTERFACE
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Start -> Click Run
2. Enter msconfig and click ok
3. Click Startup tab
4. Uncheck program that you don't want to startup
You can disable programs that you don't want automatically load when you start your computer. By disabling these programs will help your computer startup faster.
5. Click Ok and restart
Now you should notice that your computer startup faster.
My Hot Tips to Make Your Computer Faster:
* Regularly check your startup folder to prevent malicious programs installed itself without your knowledge.
* Delete the temporary files from Temp folder (Start > Run > %temp% > delete all files).
* Upgrade your RAM to makes your computer boot faster : )
I hope this article can helps you to make your computer faster..
Posted on Sep 03, 2009
SOURCE: I have a Mac OS
This is the driver - copy/paste it in a blank browser address and a download window will appear - Save it then follow the very clearly explained steps from that page
1. Disconnect the scanner from the computer (if it is currently connected)
2. Once the file is downloaded you will have a VISE logo icon, Cyberview X double click on this to begin the installation follow the onscreen prompts
3. The password it needs is your Apple system password, if a previous driver was already installed you will be prompted to remove it, select OK, then when that has completed the new version will be installed automatically
To use these new drivers
Go to Mac HD-Applications-Cyberview X_SF- and click on Cyberview X (looks like a piece of film)
Once loaded you can click on this film icon in your dock and select to keep it there for easy program access in the future ; this is it's user manual,save it for further use
Posted on Oct 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2014 | Pacific Image PrimeFilm 1800u Film Scanner...
Jul 23, 2011 | Pacific Image PrimeFilm 1800u Film Scanner...
Mar 24, 2011 | Pacific Image PrimeFilm 1800u Film Scanner...
Aug 15, 2010 | Pacific Image PrimeFilm 1800i Flatbed...
Sep 09, 2009 | Pacific Image PrimeFilm 1800u Film Scanner...
Aug 27, 2009 | Pacific Image PrimeFilm 1800u Film Scanner...
Aug 16, 2009 | Pacific Image PrimeFilm 1800u Film Scanner...
Mar 16, 2009 | Pacific Image PrimeFilm 3600u Film Scanner
Sep 03, 2007 | Pacific Image PrimeFilm 1800u Film Scanner...
Oct 05, 2014 | Pacific Image PrimeFilm 1800u Film Scanner...
649 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: