The screen shows no icons and the controllers turn off
There are no icons on the screen and although the controllers initialise they turn off again almost immediately. Have tried two different controllers. The screen just shows the moving wavy line. Have tried the PS3 on two different TV's and the same happens on both.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Play the song.
2. Tap the now playing screen.
3. On the Now Playing screen, you will now see play and volume controls at the bottom of the screen. At the top is track information. Under the album title is a scrubbing bar that indicates the time remaining in the song.
4. A small icon that looks like two circular arrows is on the left side below the scrubbing bar. Tap this icon once to repeat the album. The icon will turn blue when repeat is activated.
5. Tap the icon again to repeat the current song. The icon will change to show the number 1 inside a blue circle.
6. Touch the icon a third time to cancel any repeat. The icon will turn white when it's deactivated.
1. Play the song. 2. On the Now Playing screen, you will see play and volume controls at the bottom of the screen. At the top is track information. Under the album title is a scrubbing bar that indicates the time remaining in the song. 3. A small icon that looks like two circular arrows is on the left side below the scrubbing bar. Tap this icon once to repeat the album. The icon will turn blue when repeat is activated. 4. Tap the icon again to repeat the current song. The icon will change to show the number 1 inside a blue circle. 5. Touch the icon a third time to cancel any repeat. The icon will turn white when it's deactivated.
The solution to your problem could very well depend on which version of "flash" you have installed.
While the video is in regular mode (not "full screen"), right-click on the video itself. From the drop-down menu, click "Settings..." If you get 5 different icons on the very bottom row, you might be in luck.
The first 2 icons should both show you a monitor. Click the one that features a graphic on the bottom of its screen (probably the first icon). You should thus get "Enable hardware acceleration". Whatever the box shows you, click the opposite, and then click
on "Close". This seems to be the solution for quite a few people.
Although this advice seemingly contradicts Macromedia's own website.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ If this does not work for you, and you have the useless Google Web Accelerator, trash it -- it always ruins YouTube.
Also, stay away from YouTube's beta homepage if you can, and please avoid any stupid utilities or downloaders that people are always trying to get you to use.
If all else fails, you might have to go to your "control panel" and tweak the colors of your "screen resolution" to "16-bit".
Whatever happens, please let me know what happens. It would be very much appreciated.
If you leave it long enough it should initialise. I had to plug it into mains power so the battery doesn't go flat while it's trying to ido so. But then again, your battery might last longer than mine as mine was a factory repair, so there's a laundry list of issues I've had with it.
hi!we have read your problem.please dont worry, every problem hasa solution.all you have to do is buy a dvd lens cleaner and clean the4 dvd lens since dust particles on lens will delay the processes.but make sure you are not using detergents or plain water to clean it and never touch the lens with bare hands hope your problem is tackled.have a nice day.
stevi at the back of your tom tom where your windscreen dock goes there is a small rubber bumper if you look to the right and down you will see the reset button it is a small hole above the dock socket. sandy
First switch your USB control to MSC. Then turn off your mp3 player and activate the hold icon. Then turn it on while holding the record button with hold icon still being activated. then it will go to recovery mode. Now plug your sandisk into the computer and wait until it says RECOVERY COMPLETE...PLEASE DISCONNECT or when it just says for you to disconnect. This worked on my sandisk, and it hopefully work for you.