- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It appears that your JVC TH-R3 can get confused. Press the stop button, then while holding it, press power for 3 seconds and the display should light up initializing. Here is the manual link...http://diplo-best.com/review/JVC/TH-R3EK
Check working condition hardware. May be malfunction Main Boar or AMP. Unplug cable (wires) attached from Power PCB Board and main board to AMP PCB Board. Turn ON, if again comes message " Please wait" and unit sot down itself- Malfunction main board. If unit booted UP -OK -replace AMP board. Partsare availableon our web
My blue ray player is having the same issue. I called the LG support tech and these are the instructions I got.
1) turn power off 2) unplug the machine from the outlet and leave it unplugged for 10 to 15 minutes 3) after waiting 10 to 15 minutes and with the machine still unplugged from the wall, hold the power button on the machine down for 20 seconds 4) plug in and turn power back on
If this does not work, unit is defective and would need to be returned for repairs.
I have the same problem. This works for some people, it didnt work for me. 1. Remove any discs 2. turn the unit off and unplug 3. wait about 20 secs and replug the power cord. 4. turn unit back on .Press dvd button on the remote to take unit to the dvd mode. 5.Using remote enter 76419. The display should say GOODBYE and go off. Press the power botton again to turn on and good luck
there is no region hack for....... but please try the following code may be works>>
1. Remove disc from tray. 2. Switch off player and unplug from mains. 3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains. 4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'. 5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.) 6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.) 7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off. 8. Turn player on. 9. Turn off. 10. Turn player on then off again. 11. Player is now region-free.
Try these steps to reset the unit. I got these from the Panasonic Cust. Service # 1800-211-7262 1. Unplug the unit power. 2. Wait 2-3 mins before replugging the unit. 3. Turn it on. 4. If the display shows INIT / PLEASE WAIT, Press and HOLD the Tune Mode (STOP) button on the main unit. At the same time press #10 (Channel button) in the remote control. They have to be pressed & held simultaneously for atleast 5 seconds. Wait till the INIT / Please Wait display disappears. 5. Once the message disappears, RESTART the main unit by pressing the POWER button OFF / ON. 6. If it does not work, try several times. If it does not work, contact a local repair shop (call them to find out a repair shop near you). If the repair shop wont do it for you, call them back - thats what they told me.
I had a similar problem coming from South Africa to Australia and had to change the regional code setting.
Change to multizone format:
1)Ensure no disk in unit
2)Unplug unit from AC supply
3)Plug unit back into ac supply
4)Use remote control for the following commands:
5)Press the power key, the unit will come on
6)Wait until no disk appears on the display
7)Press sequentially the keys: PAUSE;3;1;4;1;5;9
8) "Code" will appear on the display
9)Press 0 (multizone)
10 Press sequentially the keys: PAUSE,POWER
11)The unit will turn off(standby mode), leaving the new regional code programmed. If you do not succeed at the first attempt disconnect the unit and repeat the above steps (1 to 10)