When i put the disk in it goes thru the opening scene and to the Push Start page , after i push Start it goes to the Please Wait.... loading profile page and stops. This is the 2nd Nascar '09 disk that has done this , Ive cleaned my disk , and the nascar '09 game is the only game i have this issue with. Any help would be appreciated.
NEVER CLEAN IT YOURSELF, take it to Family Video or a store lke that and get it cleaned there. Never clean it with chemicals it will ruin it within a matter of seconds. Taking it to family video only costs $2.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First you hold the big X button in the middle to turn the controller on.
Next, after making sure your 360 is turned on, push the connect button
on the 360 controller so the lights around the big X are spinning
around. Finally, push the connect button on the 360( which is located
directly to the right of memory unit B) and the lights around the on/off
button of the console should spin. Eventually, your console will find
the controller, and you will know its connected because one single light
on the controller will remain lit while the others wont.
Halo 3 is buggy disk , I have 2 brand new copys of halo 3 for testing repaired drives
and found that of all the 360 I repair, benq drives will read 99% of the time the hitachi
seem too slow on the seek time to get a
lock/read resulting in a dirty disk error.
Halo 3 does not play on all 360
its just a picky disk .There seem to
be two xboxs thoes that will load halo 3
and thoes that will not.
There are three possible solutions for this problem
1) Your disc is dirty or damaged and unplayable
2) the disc has a manufacturing flaw in which case it can be returned to the manufacturer and if they can verify that the disc is the problem they will replace it free of charge (check the back of the manual for return details they vary from game publisher to game publisher) (this would be the EA one so ANY EA game will have this info in the back)
3) the problem resides in your Xbox, and this is a low probability. but in the case where they get you a new game and it still doesnt work call 1-800-4MY-XBOX. They will have you run some push button diagnostic codes and it will tell them if there is a problem with your system.
GL please rate this thread as useful if it was useful to you :)
I would download the game to the hard drive and it freezes a lot because its on open world rgp so it has to load a lot.. But if you download Fall Out 3 to your hard drive it will increase load times and reduce freezing.