Question about Acer (AST135-U-S3100) PC Desktop
When I am in a website and use close tab or the <- arrow, the system automatically goes to something called "Blank Screen" and I have double click internet and wait for it come back up then go to location, close tab <- throw me out, over and over again. What causes this?
I am not a computer person at all. Someone said I needed to reinstall or do a recovery. I have disc that say recovery...I don't know how to start the recovery process.
Please help me or I am going to trash my compter and never buy another one.
I'm assuming you are using Internet Explorer (the icon looks like an "e"), but I think this should FixYa!:
1. Start the Internet Explorer web browser
2. Click on the TOOLS menu at the top of the screen.
3. Click on INTERNET OPTIONS at the bottom of the Tools menu
4. You should be on the GENERAL TAB. Click the SETTINGS button in the TABS section near the bottom.
5. There will be a series of check boxes at the top of the window that appears. Click on the lowest check box so that there is a check mark in the box. (It says "Open home page for new tabs instead of a blank page.")
6. Click OK at the bottom of that window.
7. Click OK at the bottom of the Internet Options window.
8. Now, when you open a new tab, you should see your Home Page, instead of a blank one.
I hope this helps!
Posted on Feb 06, 2009
Push button on cd reader on front tray opens put in recovery cd close tray turn off power count to 10 turn on power follow directions on screen
Posted on Feb 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2013 | Apple iPhone 4S
Sep 06, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 04, 2010 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
May 08, 2010 | Samsung Tocco Ultra Cell Phone
Jun 22, 2009 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Apr 15, 2009 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Jan 25, 2009 | HP GX612AA Pavilion Media Center M8330F...
Sep 25, 2008 | Facebook Social Network
217 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: