On the ipod 20gb after apple logo comes then bettry logo comes
Reset Click Wheel Ipod (newer ipods including resetting an ipod video)
1. Flip the Hold switch on and off and make sure it ends up no longer on hold.
2. Press and hold the Menu and Select buttons (center Button) until the
Apple logo appears (may take 5-11 seconds, and you may need to repeat
If this not work for you try plugging your ipod into computer or wall power
Resetting iPod (with dock connector)
Most problems with iPod can be solved by resetting it.
To reset iPod:
1 Connect iPod to a power outlet using the iPod Power Adapter.
2 Toggle the Hold switch on and off (set it to Hold, then turn it off again).
3 Press and hold the Play/Pause and Menu buttons for at least 5 seconds, until the
Apple logo appears.
If Your iPod Won't Turn On or Respond
* Make sure the Hold switch is off.
* If you're using the iPod Remote, make sure the remotes Hold switch is off.
* If that doesn't work, connect iPod to the iPod Power Adapter and connect the
adapter to a working electrical outlet. Your iPod battery may need to be recharged.
Resetting iPod (with out dock connector)
If that doesn't work, your iPod may need to be reset.While the iPod
is connected to power, press and hold the Play and Menu buttons
for at least 5 seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
Mar 03, 2011 |
Apple iPod classic MP3 Player