I turned my laptop of an i turned it on the next day all the lights are on but the laptop screen is black but i plug a desktop screen in to it an its still black on that do you have any ideas for fixing it?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
cq71 check tips:
please clean memory stick pins and slots first if not ok, check next
1) plug in adapter to check jack led lights on or not, if no lights on no switch on.
2) if the jack lights on, then to switch on laptop, will be showing the more lights on, you are hearing cpu fan running. if nothing appear or every thing running with dark screen, or hard to switch it off go next
3) pull out the wireless card then switch on again, see what happened, if ok change a new card, if not ok, it is motherboard hardware issue
Hook a monitor to the video output, if picture is present it means the inverter board is the most likely problem, [located under the screen] the second possibility is the backlight behind the display. Now if both screens show the same symptom it is the video graphics chip.
Hi, Very quick fix this problem. Just unplug your charger, take out the battery and wait atlease 20 seconds. Put the battery back, turn on your laptop. It should work normal.Hope this will help.Thanks for reading