Question about Fellowes SB95C Cross-Cut Shredder
I need a wiring diagram for a fellows sb95c. apart from it being wired reverse polarity, presumably from the factory, it appears that all the 4 cables going to the motor are live, which would indicate to me that there is a broken neutral (return wire) somewhere in the printed circuit board. there is also a single pole relay that does not pull in, but i think that could be related.
there are two switches under the cutter area. 1 for sensing when your basket is full, (sometimes these bin-full flaps get stuck in the up position, energizing the switch) and the other is a switch that detects if your basket is installed. fellowes has modified these shredders so many times, that there are alot of different configurations. look for something that resembles a flap under the head and make sure its in the down position. as for the basket sensor, some baskets had 2 projections on the left and right top of basket. one may be broke. if so, you can "cheat" the switch with a screwdriver to see if thats the problem.
Posted on Apr 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) has failed.
- Reversed polarity or mis-wire along with open ground switch(es).
- Communication cable from CCU (MI3) to MCU is damaged.
Procedure for reversed polarity or mis-wire
1. Clear error code.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the white wire on the RFI filter to ensure correct polarity.White wire needs to be toward front of washer.
4. Check outlet for correct polarity. To check within washer for polarity at the RFI, white to cabinet ground must be 0 volts.
5. Check that the ground switches of the toe panel and rear panel are correctly closed.
If switches are good ,replace the CCU.
Oct 14, 2016 | Maytag Washing Machines
Nov 14, 2012 | Health & Beauty
Aug 03, 2012 | Fellowes SB95C Cross-Cut Shredder
Jun 29, 2012 | Fellowes Powershred PS-60 Shredder
Jun 09, 2009 | 1996 Ford Explorer
Jan 18, 2006 | APC MasterSwitch Power Receptacle - Power...
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: