- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The E000, E001, E002, E003, E007 are all related to high or low temperature readings and the 7 is due to fixing film rotation issue
1. Press the User Mode key. (Looks like a little man head. Some people call it the function or additional function key.)
2. Press 2 and 8 on the keypad at the same time.
3. Press the User Mode key on the control panel.
If done correctly the display will read COPIER FEEDER SORTER FAX BOARD
Press the Copier Icon
Press the Function Icon
Press the Clear Icon
Press the Err Icon
To exit service mode : Press the Reset key twice to end service mode and return to the User screen
PagePro is a trademark or registered trademark of KONICA MINOLTA. PRINTING .... Print Media 20. What Sizes of Media Can I Use? 20 .... Stop/Reset key. Exits the menu. ... Right-click the KONICA MINOLTA PagePro 1390 MF printer icon.
You might have to clear the maintenance counters for the drum as well as few others.
You should have a service manual to tell you the codes to reset. There are several third party companies on the internet that can provide you with a pdf file of the manual.