Question about Aiwa Combination Televisions
Sens 22'' HDTV/DVD Combo unit
Using the remote or the tv power button, screen lights up with the SENS logo for approximately 3 seconds, then shuts off. tried different outlets, plugging and unplugging, new batteries in remote, function buttons on remote, nothing seems to help.
Purchased from Circuit City and was like this out of the box. They will not help, exchange, or refund due to their bankruptcy. I am well and truly screwed. Any advice at all would be appreciated. Is it worth repairing? Should I throw it through the store window?
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2013 | Toshiba MD20Q42 20" TV/DVD Combo
Jan 10, 2008 | RCA D52W135D 52 in. TV/DVD Combo
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the
INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR,
DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to
AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the
GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER
button. Your device should turn off
Aug 03, 2011 | Toshiba MD9DM1 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Feb 26, 2011 | Emerson EWC27T3 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Nov 06, 2010 | Sylvania 6513DD 13 in. TV/DVD Combo
Aug 06, 2009 | Combination Televisions
Aug 02, 2009 | Emerson EWC19T3 19 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Mar 20, 2009 | RCA 20F510TD 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jan 31, 2008 | Sylvania SSC719C 19 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: