Question about Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
How do I stop my Internet cookies from deleting themselves? I've tried everything
If you use Tools - Internet Options - Advanced - Reset, you may have to reinstall toolbars and such.
but if they are not saved after that, it may be a Anti-Malware or Privacy software that is doing this.
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2014 | Google Gmail
Cookies are usually delectable delights, but Web cookies can sometimes be less than delightful. These little files hide in your computer so that your browser and websites can track your browsing sessions and save certain useful information, such as account names and passwords, for later retrieval. Although cookies may seem harmless overall, they can threaten your privacy if an attacker tries to use them maliciously.
Because of that threat, most modern browsers make cookie storage easy to understand and control. They also make it simple to remove individual website cookies, or even to delete cookies from your computer entirely. Here's how you can perform the latter task in some of the most popular browsers.
Delete Cookies in Google Chrome
1. If you're running Google Chrome version 14 or higher, click the wrench button in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window. From there, select Options.
2. In the navigation pane of the Options page, click Under the Hood.
3. Under the Privacy section, click Content Settings.
4. Under the Cookies section, click All cookies and site data.
5. When the list of cookies appears, click the Remove All button to delete all cookies stored in Chrome.
Alternatively, you can navigate to the Cookies section of your Chrome browser and click the Remove All button to delete all cookies in one fell swoop.
Delete Cookies in Firefox
1. Make sure you're running the latest version of the Firefox browser, and then select the Firefoxmenu. From there, select Options and then Options again.
2. Click the Privacy tab to bring up your user-privacy options.
3. Under the History section, click the Remove Individual Cookies link.
4. At the bottom of the Cookies window that appears, click the Remove All Cookies button to delete all cookies associated with your Firefox browser.
Delete Cookies in Safari
1. Confirm that you're running version 5 or later of Apple's Safari browser, and then click the Gears menu in the upper-right corner of the Safari window. From there, select Reset Safari.
2. Check the bottom box, labeled Remove all website data. You can uncheck everything else if you want to remove only cookies.
3. Click the Reset button to eliminate all cookies associated with Safari.
Delete Cookies in Internet Explorer
1. Upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer. Select the Tools menu from the Internet Explorer window, and click Delete Browsing History.
2. In the Delete Browsing History window, check the box next to Cookies. You can uncheck everything else if you want to remove only cookies.
3. Click Delete to remove all cookies stored in Internet Explorer.
Congratulations, you've successfully cleaned out your browser's cookie cabinet. Although cookie files pose a potential threat to privacy, don't forget that they can also improve your Web browsing by making it faster and more convenient.
I hope this information will be helpful.
Thank you for using FixYa!
Jul 17, 2012 | HP Pavilion a6318f Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2GB...
Jul 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 11, 2010 | Dell Dimension 3000 PC Desktop
Jun 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 17, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 17, 2010 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Jun 15, 2009 | YouTube Computers & Internet
Apr 27, 2009 | YouTube Videos
Dec 27, 2008 | YouTube Videos
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: