Question about Compaq Presario Notebook
TASKBAR REMAINS COMPLETELY NON FUNCTIONAL UPTO ABOUT 5 MINUTES AFTER THE START UP.WHEN I TRY TO STANDBY THE SYSTEM BY PRESSING fn+f5,ON LOGGING IN TASKBAR DISAPPEARS AFTER WHICH I HAVE TO TURN OFF USING HARDWARE POWER BUTTON .I HAVE SPYBOT,ADAWARE,SPYWARE DOCTOR,SUPER ANTI SPYWARE,AVG,THREATFIRE INSTALLED.WHAT TO DO?PLEASE HELP.THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Maybe you should collect all important information, and make a clear install of Windows!
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
1) Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC210C all four photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode). Care is needed in maintenance mode, otherwise critical settings may be inadvertently corrupted.
FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
Other (non-FAX) models: Press the Menu/Set and Black Start keys. Next press the "up arrow" key four times to enter the maintenance mode).
2) Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine's log information list (function code 80).
3) Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4) Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5) Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6) Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
Jul 22, 2011 | PC Laptops
May 12, 2011 | PC Laptops
Jan 04, 2011 | IBM ThinkPad X40 Notebook
Dec 03, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-N250E/B Notebook
Nov 25, 2009 | Fujitsu LifeBook N3410 Notebook
Oct 04, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jun 22, 2009 | Dell Latitude 100L Notebook
Oct 01, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
Dec 17, 2007 | Joy Satellite M55 S3314 Laptop PC
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!