Question about Canon PowerShot SD750 / IXUS 75 Digital Camera
Turn the camera on, and make sure you are in the playback mode (not picture taking mode). Press and hold the FUNC button, and while holding it press the MENU button. You should see a list of languages available on the LCD screen. Use the arrow keys to select English, then press the FUNC button again.
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2012 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 09, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini E10i...
Jul 24, 2011 | Canon Cameras
Jun 21, 2010 | Cameras
Mar 14, 2010 | DXG Technology DXG-552 Digital Camera
Dec 05, 2009 | Canon IXUS V2 Digital Camera
May 19, 2008 | Canon PowerShot SD750 / IXUS 75 Digital...
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!